One Belgian enterprise out of five analyses big data
E-commerce, cloud computing, big data and 3D-printing
Statbel, the Belgian statistical office, has published the results of the survey on ICT usage and e-commerce in enterprises in 2018. It has been found that:
- Almost all enterprises have access to the Internet via a fixed or mobile broadband connection.
- The number of enterprises receiving online orders has increased compared to the previous year.
- The share of online orders of individuals in the turnover slightly increases from 2.3 % in 2017 to 3.2 % in 2018.
- Three enterprises out of ten pay to advertise on the Internet.
- Four enterprises out of ten purchase cloud computing services.
- One enterprise out of five has analysed big data.
- Six enterprises out of 100 used 3D-printing.
Do you need open data?
Check out our open data files
Key figures 2017
A sample of our statistics
Make your own table
Statbel's electronic database
The burden-free census
The consumer price index in one click
Chiffres en image
Statbel, the Belgian statistical office, publishes today the 2018 edition of its Key Figures.
You will find in this publication the main figures and statistics about Belgium. The Belgian population figure, the state of agriculture, the index and inflation, economic indicators, real estate figures, transport statistics, the labour market, poverty figures, the income and consumption habits of Belgian households and many other themes are presented in a user-friendly way.
Don't hesitate to use the figures from this publication (and our website) and help us disseminate public statistics about Belgium.