The first two subtopics discuss consumer prices and economic indicators.
The subtopic on enterprises will then be split into three separate sections. The stages of life of enterprises, structural business statistics and ICT use in enterprises.
Finally there is a series of relevant figures available on industry and construction, and on agriculture.
Studies and publications on this topic can be found in our Digibib.
- Eurostat portal
- International trade
- National accounts (including GDP)
- Public services sector
- Monetary and financial statistics
- Supply, use and input-output tables
- Interest rates
- Exchange rates
- Balance of payments - International transactions
- European commission : economic databases and indicators
- National Bank of Belgium: Belgostat
- National Bank of Belgium: macroeconomic statistics
- Federal Planning Bureau
- Federal Planning Bureau: forecasts, projections and macroeconomic analyses
- OECD: database
- UNECE: economic statistics
- Institut wallon de l´Évaluation, de la Prospective et de la Statistique (IWEPS)
- Research Centre of the Flemish Government
- Brussels Institute for Statistics and Analysis (BISA)